CONTACT US SUBSCRIBE Link To Us

Search This Site

Landscape Photography 101 Videos & Manual


At Last A Step-By-Step Course Which Is Guaranteed To Have You Taking Outstanding Landscape Photographs Even If You Have A Really Basic Camera.
From Doug Beckers
Australia
Dear fellow photography enthusiast
If you want to take photos that really capture the beauty of the landscape, then read on.

Have you experienced the frustration of visiting a beautiful location, taking dozens, if not hundreds of shots so you can relive the beauty of the place every time you look at your photos? Except when you get them home and look at them, all you really have is a record that you were there.
You just haven't been able to catch that special "thing", the essence of the place that made it so special?
I know exactly how you feel because until last year I was exactly the same as you. I thought,
? Why can some people visit the same location as me and come back with a photograph that is simply awe inspiring?
? What do they know that I don't?
? Do they have fancy equipment and filters, or is their technique?
I made it my mission to hunt down a great photographer and learn from him. And that's exactly what I did. I found Erik Gunzel. Here's a couple of my favourite photos of Erik's. As you can see, his photos are simply inspiring:
For more details click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information.
Email us at Rahul2info@gmail.com
(please mention your country and city in mail)
Yahoo chat id : Rahul2info
Rediff chat id : Rahulfo
If you have any questions and suggestion please add my yahoo chat id : Rahul2info to your yahoo chat contacts.
Please Leave Your Comment